Wednesday, January 14, 2009

i've never been a huge supporter of the "Valentine's Day" rituals. It's not that I don't believe in love, or celebrating the holiday of love, or being with the one I love on the day solely meant for indulging yourself in love.
I prefer everyday be Valentine's Day.
I don't need a fancy dinner, a dozen roses, a mixed CD or a crappy piece of sterling silver i'm bound to loose in 6 months to feel the love and admiration on this one particular day. Instead, I propose Prince Charming give me a conversation heart everyday to let me know how you're feeling. Leave one on the pillow, in the driver's seat, tucked away in my clutch, underneath my bottle of Frederick Fekkai...anywhere. all i ask, is that you keep 'em coming...till we're too old to remember where we put them.

No comments: