Tuesday, March 3, 2009

my life at the moment:

disheveled but quite splendid.

I'm in LOVE with everything I don't have and HATE everything I do have. (with the exception of my new shoes, hanes v-neck tee shirts, tie-dying, fabulous girlfriends, and this new dress i'm workin' on.)

The cold weather is NOT my friend, and i would prefer to stay in my cozy bed in my cozy jammies until Spring arrives.

I spend too much time out of town and love every minute of it...in turn-my laundry basket hates me...my dry cleaners loves me. Figures.

I'm what some would call BOYCRAZY! but there is a little part of me, that could be content in a relationship...under a few requirements: this relationship must be entertaining, awe-inspiring and different from anything i've ever experienced.

I'm beginning to wonder how I would function without music. I watched TV a total of ONE HOUR last week, but had to charge my IPOD every other night. When checking my bank account, there are more ITUNES debits than Starbucks.

...to be continued.

No comments: