Monday, May 4, 2009

Whenever I'm facebook stalking someone and I realize they're profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas who just got that Red Ryder BB gun that I always wanted. 546 pictures? Don't mind if I do.


can i get a hells yes? i do some of my best stalking on mondays.

FYI: My most recent crush is SO public. And I love it. All I ask is: more status updates, more tagged photos i.e. start hanging around people who upload photos on a regular basis, stop becoming friends with vacation destination cities and your favorite television shows (brings us ALL closer to loser status), keep the wall post conversation between you and your grandmother coming....she's public, too...and i think it's adorable...and last but not least...till we meet again, keep the status SINGLE.

No comments: